Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/06/08 23:45:08 UTC

Wiipedia

Hi All,

Did you know that now OFBiz has a Wikipedia entry ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz#

Nice even if I don' t like the reference to Anemic Model (brrrr, is OFBiz really anemic ;o) and especially being a beta software :(

I just added a sentence about Form and Menu Widgets which was missing in Presentation_Layer. I guess we can do better...

This is really interesting because there are plenty of related links.

See by yourself

Jacques

Re: Wiipedia

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
I already removed ofbiz from the beta category... :-)

--

http://Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz support with competitive rates.