Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Richard Schilling <sc...@cognitiongroup.biz> on 2006/03/18 04:56:27 UTC

interaction with the btree storage (FOStore)

First the question:  How does the Apache JDO implementation interact
with the netbeans data store (btree)?  Is there a class diagram I can
peek at?  I would like to learn more about how the netbeans btree code
is used to implement JDO.   The hairy internals, mind you.

Greetings all.  First post to this list.

Very happy to see some code releases. Looking forward to helping with
the coding.  I've been developing with JDO for about a year with the JDO
reference implementation, so I'm stoked there's an official Apache group
to turn to as well.

Hope you all can turn me in the right direction.

I've been trying to get my head around the internals of how the JDO
implementation interacts with the netbeans btree classes.  It's really
difficult to figure out just by looking at the code.  The JDO reference
implementation source code seems to be missing some key elements, or I
just haven't found the right files in hours and hours of looking.

Thanks!

Richard Schilling
Cognition Group, Inc.
Seattle, WA