Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Galo Gimenez <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/16 22:00:04 UTC

How to activate a SecurityProvider

Hello,

I am setting up Oak on a Felix container , and the RepositoryManager
reference to the SecurityProvider does not get satisfied, by looking at the
documentation I do not see a way to fix this.

I have noticed that the Sling project has a very different way to setup the
repository, should I follow that model , or there is something I missing
that makes the SecurityProvider service not to register.

-- Galo

Re: How to activate a SecurityProvider

Posted by Galo Gimenez <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks that was it!

-- Galo

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:22 PM, Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Galo Gimenez <ga...@gmail.com>.
SecuryProvider does not  show up in the console,  it generates this
following exception.

ERROR: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core (37): General problem with descriptor
entry
'/OSGI-INF/org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.SecurityProviderImpl.xml'
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.parser.ParseException: Exception during parsing
at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.metadata.XmlHandler.startElement(XmlHandler.java:333)
at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.parser.KXml2SAXParser.parseXML(KXml2SAXParser.java:73)
at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.loadDescriptor(BundleComponentActivator.java:227)

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.