Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2007/04/10 09:34:23 UTC

Groovy Lightweight Componet JDK 1.5 Problem

Hi,

I'm trying to use the following service assembly that use Groovy
Component ( the lightweight ):

BC1(SOAP) -> SE ( Grovvy Lightweight ) -> BC2 (Screen)

in smx3.1 and it's not working.

The problem is that there's a NoClassDef found error for the class
"javax.script.Bindings".

I try to download the last reference implementation for jsr223 but i've
not found it. It seems
that this class is in jdk 1.6

To solve my problem i built a servicemix-components jar replacing  the
new package "org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy"
with the 3.0 version and all  is ok.

Any Idea??????

Andrea Zoppello
Engineering