Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by goldi <go...@freenet.de> on 2007/03/14 13:48:28 UTC

External to External!

Hi everybody,

I have some questions to the following scenario:

Client1 --> BC1 --> NMR --> SE ---> NRM --> BC2 --> other Clients

So Client1 sends a message to the ESB, BC1 receives and transmits it to the
NMR, NMR transmits it to the SE, SE does some Business Logik, so that there
is something changed lets say in a database. So now all other related
clients need to be informed about this changes. So the SE sends a message
about the succesfull changes to the NRM, the NRM sends this message to BC2
and the BC2 informs all the related clients.
So this a scenario what I'm just thinking about. So is this scenario
actually possible?
What does a Client (other Clients) need to receive a Message from the ESB?
And how is it possible just to inform Client2, Client3 and not Client4?

greets Goldi