Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/19 10:34:38 UTC

[assembly 2.2-SNAPSHOT] self artifact not included anymore (regression?)

Using the latest assembly plugin from
   http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

I have 2 modules:
- myLib with packaging jar
- myApp with packaging jar

I also have an assembly configuration on myApp,
hooked into the package phase, which contains this:

<dependencySet>
<outputFileNameMapping>${artifactId}-${baseVersion}.${extension}</outputFileNameMapping>
<outputDirectory>/lib</outputDirectory>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependencySet>

When I run this, I get:
   x/lib/myLib-x.jar
But the self artifact isn't there:
   x/lib/myJar-x.jar
In assembly 2.1 that self artifact is there.
Is this a regression or an intentional change?
And how do I get it there (with a file with finalName hack I suppose?)?

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet