Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Palmatier <co...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/03 02:20:51 UTC

0 length .java files generated by jspc?

Hi,

We have some JSP files that get autogenerated by a
development tool we are using and they display fine
when run normally in Tomcat.  However, when we try to
precompile them using jspc we always end up with a few
0 length .java files.  These are generally JSPs that
define sections of a complete page, but appear to have
all the appropriate tags to be self contained jsps.
Does anyone know of a case where jspc would produce a
0 length .java file, yet throw no errors and seem
content otherwise?

Thanks,
Jason