Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Himanshu Acharya <a....@gmail.com> on 2022/07/11 13:21:01 UTC

GSoC update - GORA - 698

Hi All,

This mail is to update everyone on the work I have been doing on the GSoC
project - Apache Geode Data Store support for Apache Gora (GORA - 698).

I have set up the virtual environment for coding and cloned the Gora
project in it.

I have got familiar with the codebase, various modules of the project, and
how and where I need to create a new module for Apache Geode.

Currently, I am working on the implementation of the Geode client for Gora.

I will keep continuously updating everyone about the progress as I move
forward.

Hope you all are having a great summer!

Many thanks,
Himanshu.

Re: GSoC update - GORA - 698

Posted by Himanshu Acharya <a....@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Yes, let us arrange a meeting this week, what day-time would be convenient
for you, @Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>  and @Madhawa Gunasekara
<ma...@gmail.com> ?

I think we could use the Hangout space that has been created for GSoC 2022
to hold this meeting if that is okay.
https://hangouts.google.com/group/rwoQRfR9G89TacgLA

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,