Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2004/08/25 21:59:08 UTC

OJB 1.0.1 Errors

3 Failures and 1 Error in OJB_1_0 branch:

testRemoveCollectionElementWithoutBackReference
Failure
Wrong number of objects found expected:<2> but was:<3>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Wrong number of objects found
expected:<2> but was:<3> at
org.apache.ojb.odmg.CollectionsTest.testRemoveCollectionElementWithoutBa
ckReference(CollectionsTest.java:176) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
a:39) at
Impl.java:25)

testStoreDeleteCollectionElementWithBackReference
Failure
expected:<2> but was:<3>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<3> at
org.apache.ojb.odmg.CollectionsTest.testStoreDeleteCollectionElementWith
BackReference(CollectionsTest.java:331) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
a:39) at
Impl.java:25)
0.037

testReportQueryAgainstAbstractClasses
Error
N/A

java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement$TableAlias.hashC
ode(SqlQueryStatement.java:1974) at
java.util.HashMap.hash(HashMap.java:261) at
java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:379) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.splitCriteria(Sq
lQueryStatement.java:1683) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.<init>(SqlQueryS
tatement.java:132) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlSelectStatement.<init>(SqlSelec
tStatement.java:64) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.getSubQuerySQL(S
qlQueryStatement.java:973) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.appendSubQuery(S
qlQueryStatement.java:954) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.appendParameter(
SqlQueryStatement.java:939) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.appendInCriteria
(SqlQueryStatement.java:767) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.appendCriteria(S
qlQueryStatement.java:846) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.appendSQLClause(
SqlQueryStatement.java:925) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.asSQLStatement(S
qlQueryStatement.java:671) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.appendClause(Sql
QueryStatement.java:592) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlQueryStatement.appendWhereClaus
e(SqlQueryStatement.java:544) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlSelectStatement.getStatement(Sq
lSelectStatement.java:243) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl.getPrepare
dSelectStatement(SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl.java:151) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAccess
Impl.java:276) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsQueryObject.performQuery(RsQueryObje
ct.java:74) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java:
183) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ReportQueryRsIterator.<init>(ReportQue
ryRsIterator.java:43) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.ReportRsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(
ReportRsIteratorFactoryImpl.java:59) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuery(
PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1838) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getReportQueryIteratorF
romQuery(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1855) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getReportQueryIteratorB
yQuery(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1783) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getReportQueryIte
ratorByQuery(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:317) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getReportQueryIte
ratorByQuery(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:317) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testReportQueryAgainstAbstractClasses(Qu
eryTest.java:756) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
a:39) at
Impl.java:25)
0.046

testReportPathExpressionForExtents2
Failure
check size expected:<0> but was:<2>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: check size expected:<0> but
was:<2> at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testReportPathExpressionForExtents2(Quer
yTest.java:1365) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method) at
a:39) at
Impl.java:25)

Re: OJB 1.0.1 Errors

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Naming conventions got broken around the time of release (totally my
fault) as I applied tags incorrectly. Sorry about that.

Right now it is:

Branches:
OJB_1_0_RELEASE : OJB 1.0.x maintenance branch
HEAD : OJB 1.1 ongoing development

Tags:
OJB_1_0 : Released OJB 1.0

This is backwards and I would prefer something a touch more clear,
suggestions? We could do a light clone of FreeBSD branch naming.

-Brian

Re: OJB 1.0.1 Errors

Posted by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org>.

Re: OJB 1.0.1 Errors