Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2016/03/29 06:46:36 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Quickstep into the Apache Incubator

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Quickstep proposal was made available for discussion last week
>     https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/QuickstepProposal
> and the feedback so far seems to be positive.
>
> Please vote to accept Quickstep into the Apache Incubator.
> The vote will be open until Mon 3/28 noon PST.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Quickstep into the Apache Incubator
> [ ] +0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Don't accept Quickstep into the Apache Incubator because ...

With 8 +1 binding votes, 4 +1 non-binding votes and NO -1 and/or
+-0 votes this VOTE passes. Thanks to everyone who voted. I'll
follow up with the mechanics of establishing the project.

Here's the tally:

+1 binding:
   Jean-Baptiste Onofré
   Chris Nauroth