Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org> on 2012/08/04 08:11:29 UTC

Draft board report for August 2012

Hi All

Its again the time for our report to the board. Could you please review
the draft I've put together, and update anything I've missed. The
deadline is the 8th (Wed).. so I will assume any changes will be updated
before that..

http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/BoardReportDraft

PS: Note that I have two TODO items depending on whats in-progress on
the mailing lists, and I will add them as necessary by the 8th.

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: Draft board report for May 2013

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Many Thanks Oleg! I will submit it now

regards
asankha

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Re: Draft board report for February 2013

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 19:31 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Its again the time for our report to the board. Could you please review
> the draft I've put together, and update anything I've missed. The
> deadline is the 13th (Wed).. so I will assume any changes will be
> updated one day before that..
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/BoardReportDraft
>
> thanks
> asankha

Asankha

Looks all right to me.

Oleg

Draft board report for February 2013

Re: Draft board report for November 2012

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 10:13 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Its again the time for our report to the board. Could you please review
> the draft I've put together, and update anything I've missed. The
> deadline is the 14th (Wed).. so I will assume any changes will be
> updated one day before that..
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/BoardReportDraft
>
> thanks
> asankha

Looks good to me.

Oleg

Re: Draft board report for November 2012

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me.

Gary

Re: Draft board report for August 2012

Posted by Jon Moore <jo...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me. -Jon

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Sebastian
>> PS: Note that I have two TODO items depending on whats in-progress on the
>> mailing lists, and I will add them as necessary by the 8th.
> Will that include adding Gary as a committer?
> The vote should complete soon (but the details obviously cannot be
> added to the public Wiki page yet)
Yes .. that's exactly what I meant :) and the reason I put a TODO,..
also the AsyncClient release which is expected to pass

I am trying my best to always notify the dev community with some time to
allow any other items I've missed or needs reporting/discussion to be
added to the wiki, so that I can submit it by the due date

regards
asankha

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.