Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Himagiri Mukkamala <hi...@sybase.com> on 1999/11/19 03:54:07 UTC

isThreadSafe=false doesnt work

I can see that even if I set the property
isThreadSafe="false" jsp is being delivered.

Looking at the code I can see that the servlet is being
generated to implement SingleThreadedModel but the
JspServlet doesnt check for this when invoking the service
method on generated servlet.

Or am I missing anything??

thanks
himagiri

PS: How can one submit improvements or bug fixes for the
jakarta codeline?

--
Himagiri Mukkamala - EA Server Engineering,
Sybase Inc.,     510.922.5477

Re: isThreadSafe=false doesnt work

Posted by jon * <jo...@clearink.com>.
on 11/18/99 6:54 PM, Himagiri Mukkamala <hi...@sybase.com> wrote:

> PS: How can one submit improvements or bug fixes for the
> jakarta codeline?

please read the website. jakarta.apache.org

-jon