Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/12/19 17:33:27 UTC

CompanySubtitle labels

Hi OFBiz community,

In r728061  I merged all current CompanySubtitle labels in all languages.
It was a real mess and hard to maintain. I wondered if I should put them all under a ComonCompanySubtitle label and remove all others.
But I thought they could maybe be used with other meaning in real world applications (ie not OOTB). So I kept them all.
There are some duplicates in some languages. I kept them commentent out at end of lines.

Please review in your language. Do you think we should kept them as I did or we should better create a ComonCompanySubtitle label and remove all others ?

Thanks for your opinions

Jacques

Re: CompanySubtitle labels

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.