Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/07/22 17:00:16 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Proposal to move DRAT to the Attic

+1 to move to the Attic.

Also as I mentioned, if the Board approves that, I would like to work with infra to transfer
the repo back to github.com/chrismattmann.

Thank  you.

Chris

From: Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 7:14 AM
To: "dev@drat.apache.org" <de...@drat.apache.org>, "private@drat.apache.org" <pr...@drat.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Proposal to move DRAT to the Attic

For background, please read the dev@ thread

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r387e3336044f7ccd79cf4c6a7ef8abbf82bce42a2a15b852f3ec4304*40*3Cdev.drat.apache.org*3E__;JSUl!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!dN0vaEC0Bhky8R1KMrnn2MMtAApHL_i4rvbsDnV-MqRAWP76tOLhz0Il0JbZxM4bx_k$ ,

subject "Missing DRAT Board Report". There was a consensus among PMC

members who posted to that thread that DRAT is no longer viable as an

Apache project, and should be moved to the Attic.

At the July meeting, the board decided to defer action, because people

interested in DRAT may have ignored a thread that appeared to only be

about a report. This e-mail is intended to ensure all active DRAT

contributors are aware of the proposal and have an opportunity to

discuss it.

If the apparent consensus among PMC members in the original thread is

accepted the board will vote at its August meeting on a resolution to

move DRAT to the Attic. To continue as an Apache project DRAT would need

an active PMC including a chair who will file regular reports, and a

healthy community.

Patricia Shanahan

(On behalf of the ASF Board)

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.avg.com__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!dN0vaEC0Bhky8R1KMrnn2MMtAApHL_i4rvbsDnV-MqRAWP76tOLhz0Il0JbZUkIAbSg$

Re: [EXTERNAL] Proposal to move DRAT to the Attic

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Would the PMC like to do a formal [VOTE] thread?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 22.07.20 um 19:00 schrieb Chris Mattmann:
> +1 to move to the Attic.

+1