Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com> on 2019/10/02 18:37:23 UTC

Share Outreachy project progress

Hi Community,

I submitted an Outreachy project proposal on behalf of Apache Beam(it's
related to BeamSQL, yeah!). The workflow of Outreachy project is, in Oct
2019, applicants should try to make contributions to projects (for us it's
Beam). After that, there will be a final match between applicants and
projects. In current step some applicants will ask to contribute to Beam so
don't feel surprised about it. It's by the design.

-Rui

Re: Share Outreachy project progress

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Some links for reference: