Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 14:13:36 UTC

Checking user access control

Hello All

Whats the best way to check user's access to documents using cmis library?

I can see getAllowableActions() and getAcls() methods on the document, and documentation shows hasAllowableAction(Action.CAN_DELETE_OBJECT), but i cant see the method on the cmsobject.

unfortunately, i can rely on alfresco security model as we authenticate with one user id only.

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Regards
Krzysztof

Re: Checking user access control

Posted by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, the tool doesnt work for me due to spnego authentication problem :(
Thanks anyway

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Krzysztof Zielinski <kr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Florian!