Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2006/05/10 11:49:31 UTC

EngineServiceLink broken...

Between version 405424 (committed yesterday morning by Jesse) and version
405622 (committed yesterday evening by Brian), EngineServiceLink broke the
unit tests.  I rolled back to the previous version and the unit tests worked
just fine (don't know about the checkstyle errors, though).  I need a clean
version to create a patch against.  Could someone please fix this?

Re: EngineServiceLink broken...

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Retry now.

Checkstyle errors exist, but perhaps we should disable the
"Parameter reassignment" checkstyle rule and get in the habit of using
the final keyword if we want this enforced.