Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/28 22:37:34 UTC

help with IBatisNet.Common.Test and MySql 4.1

I ran the IBatisNet.Common.Tests against MySql 4.1 using the ByteFx
provider and only two of the tests completed successfully:

 NestedCommitWithRollBack - FAILED
 NestedRollbacks - FAILED
 NestedRollbackWithCommit - FAILED
 NestedTransactionScope - PASSED
 NestedTransactionScopeWithDifferentOption - FAILED
 SimpleRollback - FAILED
 SimpleTransaction - PASSED

Are the tests passing for everyone else? Is there something wrong with
my setup? I glanced at the test code and it looks ok to me.

Thanks,
Ron

Re: help with IBatisNet.Common.Test and MySql 4.1

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
It's normal the ByteFx driver doesn't support the COM+ enterprise model and
so the transaction use by Enterprise service.