Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Psi Aushilfe3 <Au...@prosieben.de> on 2003/08/25 11:45:20 UTC

Bug: number-columns-spanned ignored

Hi!

<fo:tabel-cell number-columns-spanned="2" />

The span attribute is just ignored.

Re: Bug: number-columns-spanned ignored

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
Psi Aushilfe3 wrote:
> <fo:tabel-cell number-columns-spanned="2" />
>
> The span attribute is just ignored.

I use number-columns-spanned throughout my markup, which works great in
fop-0.20.5 and fop-0.20.4 (and every other version of fop I've tried).

It might help to know the version, platform, etc. but I'm guessing there
is something wrong with your XSL-FO somewhere else (perhaps you do not
have consistent table-cell counts for the table or something?).

Good luck!