Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Geeta Madhavi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 06:46:40 UTC

components are not rendering help me out

Hi ,

I am newbie to the wicket i have a homepage where i have link on click of
link i should go tot he other page i have added the link in the code but
still it is telling that components fail to render i have multiple pages
like this i need to give link on click on the link or submit button it
should go to another pages how to do this.

Please tell me i am using this in the constructor of home page wchic extends
webpage

Link linkToNext = new Link("NextPage")
            {
                 public void onClick(){
                  // Set the response page
                  setResponsePage(CategoryHome.class);
                }
              };
              form.add(linkToNext);

in html it is simple as
<form wicket:id="home">
     <strong>Wicket Quickstart Archetype Homepage</strong>
            <h1>Wicket list application</h1>
    DbSandbox LLC limited Development center is hyderabad Head office is USA

    </form>

so please tell me how my components will render such that i go to another
page using link

Regards,
Geeta

Re: components are not rendering help me out

Posted by "Juan Carlos Garcia M." <jc...@gmail.com>.
Did you add the form to the page itself?:

  add(form);

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.