Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Robert Houghton <rh...@apache.org> on 2021/01/14 21:39:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] CODEOWNERS and .asf.yml

Hello fellow Geode developers.

The CODEOWNERS file has been merged to Geode develop for a few days now,
and we are starting to see automatic reviewers being added to code changes.
My thought is that we'll give this a week or so, to make sure that we like
the behavior we are seeing, and then to add the .asf.yml change that will
make the review of one owner mandatory for PR merge.

I don't think this needs a formal vote. But please do let me know what you
think.

-Robert Houghton

Re: [DISCUSS] CODEOWNERS and .asf.yml

Posted by Joris Melchior <jm...@vmware.com>.