Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/20 13:40:47 UTC

Intent to backport OAK-6685

Hi,

I'd like to backport OAK-6685 to the maintenance branches. The fix is
simple and I consider the risk as very low.

Regards
  Marcel

Re: Intent to backport OAK-6685

Posted by Vikas Saurabh <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 for backport.

I've added a comment to the issue that we should probably also make
background update a little more resilient.

Thanks,
Vikas