Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2002/08/19 23:16:02 UTC

apr_atoi64

Do we really want apr_atoi64 to determine the base automagically??
I don't think we do... I think we want to have it emulate atol
which means:

   APR_DECLARE(apr_int64_t) apr_atoi64(const char *buf)
   {
-      return apr_strtoi64(buf, NULL, 0);
+      return apr_strtoi64(buf, NULL, 10);
   }

Comments??

Re: apr_atoi64

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.