Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by ramesh Gopal <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/15 12:14:01 UTC

Will AXIS2C sources work only on Apache-AXIS

Hello,

I am having a source code written using AXIS2C apis.
Can these source be used as-is on Websphere or weblogic or tomcat or
any other application server ?

NOTE : My source is entirely on C...

Rgds,
RG.

RE : Will AXIS2C sources work only on Apache-AXIS

Posted by Olivier Mengué <om...@oxymel.com>.

Websphere, Weblogic, and Tomcat are all Java application servers.
So Java is is the language of choice for those targets.

So, if I want to have my source which will work on most application servers, whats the way to go (I don't want to use AXIS2JAVA)

Ramesh.

Re: Will AXIS2C sources work only on Apache-AXIS

Posted by ramesh Gopal <fa...@yahoo.com>.
thnx.

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.
Hi,