Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 15:14:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] Report for ASF board

Its time once more for us to submit a report to the ASF board about Wookie. I've written a draft below for discussion; I'll send the final report off on October 8th.

===

Apache Wookie develops software related to implementation of the W3C
Widgets family of specifications.

ISSUES
There are no outstanding issues requiring board attention.

RELEASES
Wookie 0.15 was released on 23rd September 2013.

ACTIVITY
We've handled user enquiries and had a small number of new bug reports relating to support for Websphere. Overall traffic has been quite low over the summer months.

COMMUNITY
Our last committer added was Steve Lee on 21st February.

Re: [DISCUSS] Report for ASF board

Posted by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk>.
On 02/10/2013 14:14, Scott Wilson wrote:
> Its time once more for us to submit a report to the ASF board about Wookie. I've written a draft below for discussion; I'll send the final report off on October 8th.

Fine with me.  As you say its been a little quiet over the summer and so
it seems theres nothing else to report other than the 0.15.0 release.

Paul