Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Iyer, Balaji " <ba...@citi.com> on 2007/05/15 09:20:01 UTC

WSDL2Java batch file The prefix xs is not bound.

Hi,

I get the following error when I run the WSDL2Java batch file tool to
generate the respective schema classes and the stubs.
Has anyone in this list encountered this issue previously ?

org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder populateService
SEVERE: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The prefix xs is not bound.
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing
WSDL
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:137)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The prefix  xs is not bound.
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:298)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateAllS
ervices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:100)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:131)

rgds....

Re: WSDL2Java batch file The prefix xs is not bound.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
this seems to be a problem with wsdl file. you have used xs prefix some
where with out declaring it.
eg. any prefix you have to decalre with xmlns:xs="namespace"

we can help you further if you can send your wsdl.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.