Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martens David <Da...@HCAhealthcare.com> on 2000/11/16 23:31:06 UTC

Is it gone?

Gang,
	I have just started a project using Tomcat, and ran across the
How-To page concerning the Jakarta NT service, jk_nt_service.exe. Is this
available now? I could not find it in the win32/i386 folder of the Tomcat
download area. I would really like to use this if possible, thanks.

David Martens
david.martens@hcahealthcare.com

Re: Is it gone?

Posted by Jivan Amara <ja...@gmlogic.com>.
I was poking around the archives & it is only in some of the 3.2 folders.  I
know for sure it's in 3.2 Beta 7