Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Geoffrey Shuetrim <ge...@galexy.net> on 2005/06/24 06:15:38 UTC

Running the JUnit tests for Xindice

I am trying to test a patch to TextWriter.java but am running into some
problems with running the JUnit tests.

Specifically, all tests that rely on AbstractXMLDbClient seem to be
falling over with a null pointer exception.  This is because the client
field of that class is never being initialised.

Is there something I should be sorting out in my configuration of the
Xindice source to avoid this problem?

Regards

Geoff Shuetrim

Re: Running the JUnit tests for Xindice

Posted by Todd Byrne <by...@cns.montana.edu>.
Also in build.properties there is a line
test.xmlrpc.hostport=localhost:8080

Just change it to point to the port that a xindice server is running.

Todd

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.