Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Ajay @ Pal InfoCom" <aj...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/05/20 13:13:13 UTC

Is OFBiz for Redhat too??

Hello developers,

I have a query, can we use OFBiz on RedHat Linux too? Because we want to
use RedHat platform and are not sure on this, whether it will work or not.

Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Sodhi

Re: Is OFBiz for Redhat too??

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Ajay @ Pal InfoCom" <aj...@palinfocom.net>

Re: Is OFBiz for Redhat too??

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can use Redhat Linux to deploy Ofbiz. Theoretically, you can
deploy OFBiz only any platform which run Java 5.0 as OFBiz is a 100%
Java application.

Raj