Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Liao, Yanping (IT)" <Ya...@morganstanley.com> on 2008/05/22 00:10:07 UTC

WSDL2Java error

Hello,

We are trying to run wsdl2java for the submitRawBidSet.wsdl file
contained in http://www.caiso.com/1f5e/1f5ef31f6a0f0.zip, however we
kept run into errors. Please help check out to see if I am doing
anything wrong..

Thanks,
Yanping

wsdl2java -client -verbose submitRawBidSet.wsdl
           Welcome to NYD, a PRODUCTION Autosys instance
   Please see  http://autosys  for usage POLICY and documentation

       This Autosys instance is strictly reserved for FID jobs
wsdl2java -client -verbose submitRawBidSet.wsdl
wsdl2java - Apache CXF (incubator) 2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT

WSDLToJava Error : java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
ner.java:237)
 at
org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.java:
83)
 at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:102)
 at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:171)
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.initializeMessage(SoapBin
dingFactory.java:583)
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.initializeBindingOperatio
n(SoapBindingFactory.java:507)
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.createBindingInfo(SoapBin
dingFactory.java:482)
 at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildBinding(WSDLServiceBuilder
.java:364)
 at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
r.java:253)
 at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
r.java:147)
 at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
r.java:136)
 at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
ner.java:140)
 at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
ner.java:229)

Re: WSDL2Java error

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yanping,

I validated this wsdl and it looks like an issue in cxf wsdl2java tool.
Could you please fill a jira issue for it ?

Cheers
Jim

Re: WSDL2Java error

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

With that wsdl, I just get:

WSDLToJava Error: Non unique body parts! In a port, operations must
have unique operation signaure on the wire for successful dispatch. In
port {http://www.ercot.com/wsdl/2007-06/nodal/
ewsConcrete}HttpEndPoint, Operations "{http://www.ercot.com/wsdl/2007-06/nodal/ewsConcrete
}MarketInfo" and "{http://www.ercot.com/wsdl/2007-06/nodal/
ewsConcrete}Alerts" have the same request body block {http://www.ercot.com/schema/2007-06/nodal/ews/message
}RequestMessage

Which is true.   The on-the-wire representation of the logical parts
are not unique and thus don't meet WSI Basic Profile requirements.

Dan

On May 27, 2008, at 6:45 PM, Liao, Yanping (IT) wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> Could you please check out the Nodal.wsdl at
> http://nodal.ercot.com/docs/pd/eds/eds4/ostp/eds4_9_2_outage_scheduler_t
> est_packagev0_04.zip?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Yanping Liao
> Morgan Stanley | Technology
> 2000 Westchester Ave, 1st Floor | Purchase, NY  10577
> Phone: +1 914 225-4454
> Yanping.Liao@morganstanley.com

>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
>>> ner.java:237)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.java:
>>> 83)
>>> at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:102)
>>> at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:171)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.initializeMessage(SoapBin
>>> dingFactory.java:583)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.initializeBindingOperatio
>>> n(SoapBindingFactory.java:507)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.createBindingInfo(SoapBin
>>> dingFactory.java:482)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildBinding(WSDLServiceBuilder
>>> .java:364)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
>>> r.java:253)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
>>> r.java:147)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
>>> r.java:136)
>>> at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
>>> ner.java:140)
>>> at

RE: WSDL2Java error

Re: WSDL2Java error