Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ken Helmes <ke...@tulli.fi> on 2006/07/28 10:33:49 UTC

maven-ejb-plugin v2.1

Hello,

The 2.1 version of the maven-ejb-plugin should have a bug fix for including
and excluding files.  However, I don't see the 2.1 version in ibiblio.  Can
someone tell me where to find it?

Regards,

Ken Helmes

Re: maven-ejb-plugin v2.1

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If you can't find a released version, then it is probably not yet released.

You will need to pull the code from SVN and build/install it locally
to use this functionality.

Wayne