Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/07 17:25:21 UTC

Re: Tiles question

The simplest solution may be to comment out all but one of the includes
until you find the page throwing the error.

David

RE: Tiles question

Posted by Jonathan Hodges <jo...@infinity-insurance.com>.
David,

Thanks for your reply.  Actually, it tells me the correct page, but even
in the same page it can be a decent number of lines of code to sift
through searching for the error.  This NullPointerException is just the
latest example I have come across.  Sometimes it is more difficult to
determine.  I was just wondering if there is a best practice or
something that I have missed or something.

-Jonathan