Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ranjith KR <rr...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/24 12:24:53 UTC

Update table

Hi EveryOne

hope all are doing well,  when we exit from the screen can we command  two
table, Ex; update and delete in defend table or insert in child table and
update in master table at a time.   please let me know if you have info.
--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ranjith KR*

Re: Update table

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au.INVALID>.
Hi Ranjith,

Yes, you can run a service that makes changes to any number of tables.

While this book is quite old, it still might be useful to help you learn
OFBiz concepts:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/apache-ofbiz-development-beginners-tutorial
 .

Cheers