Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/07 22:21:23 UTC

[S2] Struts 2 and portlets

I will repeat my question sent few days ago, maybe this time someone
will help me.

What is the state of Struts 2 and it's portlet support?
I am considering to start my new project [must work as a portlet app]
using Struts2 but I do not know if this is worth doing now. The
projects starts in the next few days, should be finished after 2
months.
Examples provided with the framework (2.0.1 and trunk) did not run for me.
I tried to modify the war files, update descriptors but with no success.
I tried it under Websphere Portal and JBoss Portal.

Can I use sitemesh in such environment?

Does anybody have experience with Struts2, portlets and Websphere portal 6?

Thanks for any response

Dariusz Wojtas