Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/12/05 13:37:17 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] APACHE FINERACT 1.2.0

Hello all,

Voting for Apache Fineract 1.2.0 is now closed. The release has
passed this step of process.

The vote breakdown is as follows:

*Total: +10*

Binding +1s: Mexina Daniel, Avik Ganguly, Ed Cable

Non binding +1s: Shruthi Rajaram, Ippez Rpbert, Nikhil Pawar, Santosh
Math, Sendoro Juma, Ashbel Handiringi , Zayyad Said

*Total: +10*

Thank you all for your inputs and votes. I will continue with the rest
of the release process.

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile: +91-8277012716