Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mysql fan <my...@Oh-Baby.net> on 2001/07/30 17:29:29 UTC

Installing Tomcat on HP-UX 10.20

Hi!

I've got installed an Apache Web Server on HPUX 10.20, and I would like to install
Tomcat-Jakarta on it.

Does anyone know the steps to be followed?

Regards.

Get a FREE email address for your WILD SIDE! Choose from over 350
outrageous email addresses at http://www.WildEmail.com

Re: Installing Tomcat on HP-UX 10.20

Posted by Richard Draucker <ri...@draucker.com>.
Tomcat is based on Java.
1. Install Java
2. Read the Tomcat FAQ
3. Download Tomcat from Apache.org and follow the install/setup/demo
instructions.

--
Richard Draucker richard@protected-data.com
Protected-Data.Com www.protected-data.com