Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/04/04 07:02:28 UTC

Re: Supply chain example

Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

Jacques

Le 04/04/2019 à 06:13, laxman@akeo.no a écrit :
> Hi all,
> can anyone suggest me any supply chain example with ofbiz.apache as I am new for ofbiz.apache

Re: Supply chain example

Posted by la...@akeo.no, la...@akeo.no.
Hi, I want to create my Supply chain POC with ofbiz. It can be soft drink tracking system, drug tracking system like that. If any example available can you guide me