Posted to user@curator.apache.org by M Tarkeshwar Rao <m....@ericsson.com> on 2014/04/07 08:47:13 UTC

can we read old version of a zookeeper using curator?

Hi All,

Can I read the old version data of a znode?

I feel it is not possible. We are using storm with zookeeper to store metadata.

As more than one bolt can produce this data at the same time. I want to read all the data on spout.
What should be best way to do that?

Regards
Tarkeshwar

RE: can we read old version of a zookeeper using curator?

Posted by M Tarkeshwar Rao <m....@ericsson.com>.
One more thing I want to ask  is :
How many instances of a curator should we create if every bolt is want to read/write from different worker thread on different machines?

Please help me in these to finalise my design.