Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Ajjali <Aj...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/27 20:38:53 UTC

loadPagePluginClasses - ClassNotFoundException TextilePlugin

I enabled the TextilePlugin and it is missing from the roller-web.jar in the
3.1 release.
Anyone know why it was not included.

Or how can I find the Roller converted version.

Re: loadPagePluginClasses - ClassNotFoundException TextilePlugin

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 6/27/07, Ajjali <Aj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I enabled the TextilePlugin and it is missing from the roller-web.jar in the 3.1 release.
> Anyone know why it was not included. Or how can I find the Roller converted version.

I can't remember exactly why we took it out of the release, but you
can download it from the Roller Support project at
http://roller.dev.java.net

- Dave