Posted to user@metron.apache.org by bharath phatak <bh...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/31 14:29:54 UTC

Debug enrichment topology

Hi All,

Which is the location where topology logs are stored?

I am having issue in enrichment topology. The json is not being passed on
to "indexing" topic from "enrichments" topic.

Let me know if any configuration needs to be done in this aspect.

Thanks,
Bharath

Re: Debug enrichment topology

Posted by bharath phatak <bh...@gmail.com>.
On further debugging, indexing topology host is throwing "no space left on
the device " error.

Please can some one help me on cleaning the host

Thanks,
Bharath

Posted by bharath phatak <bh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simon.