Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ju...@bmw.de on 2009/10/19 15:18:55 UTC

Warning: The default value expression 'Blabla' was evaluated and did not match a property

Hallo,

I use the <s:property> tag. Every call leads to a "The default value expression 'Blabla' was evaluated and did not match a property" warning.
I find out this has something to do with internationalization. Which I don' t use!
But how can I prevent struts to throw such warning?

Thanks!

AW: Warning: The default value expression 'Blabla' was evaluated and did not match a property

Posted by Ju...@bmw.de.
Yes I do. I managed the loglevels with a property file.
Thanks!

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
are you using log4j?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.