Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Reitzel, Charlie" <CR...@arrakisplanet.com> on 2001/04/30 17:52:20 UTC

RE: Axis Direction

Thanks for the pointers.  I'll check out exolab and enhydra.

Any comments on the separation of chaining configs and message semantics?

A SOAP chain does seem like a good application for a lazy DOM.  Whereas
message compilers appear to represent the other end of the spectrum.  I'd
think you want to pick one approach or the other and go with it.  Or is this
too reductionist a view?  Or are chaining and message handling separate
enough to allow mix 'n match (w/ perhaps multiple, but more efficient
parses)?

I'm trying to get a better feel for the direction Axis is heading before
refamiliarizing myself w/ the code.

Thanks for any insights,
Charles Reitzel