Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Beaumier Eric <eb...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/09 17:11:11 UTC

HELP: Apache / MS SOAP Content-Type: text/xml ; charset=utf-8

We have created a class to wrap our SOAP calls.

When I call this class from a standalone class (using
main()) my content-type is correct and the SOAP call
work perfectly.

But when I call the same class from a Servlet, my
Content-Type in my request looks like this :

An error is returned from the SOAP server:
Error <<Content type must be: 'text/xml'.>>

Anybody have an idea to resolv this problem????

Thanks.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/