Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2016/03/01 02:19:49 UTC

GSoC 2016-Support JSONiq

Dear sir,

I am a third year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate at
University of Moratuwa. I would like to take part in GSoC 2016 with the
open source community of apache.

I have been involved with the open source community of WSO2. Also I am
quite familiar java and json. I consider doing "Support JSONiq" (which is
issue VXQUERY-178)[1] for GSoC this year.

 I am currently  following the developer start up page [2] and plan on
starting to learn the jsoniq query language. Please suggest what else I
could do to proceed--Any related issues that I could fix?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-178
[2] http://vxquery.apache.org/developer_get_started.html

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,