Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by snehil parekh <sn...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/31 07:14:43 UTC

Issue integrating Rampart and Sandesha2 with Axis2-1.4.1

Hi,

I've a issue. I developed an sample web-service implementation with
following details:

1) Axis2-1.4.1
2) addressing1.3
3) Sandesha2-1.3 and
4) Rampart 1.4

As part of Rampart I've integrated only UserNameToken over https. When I use
Rampart independently without Sandesha2, the following scenrio works fine:
1) Passing invalid credentials, the password call back handler at the server
side throws UnsupportedCallbackException exception and the proper error
message is displayed at the client side i.e., security exception, user
authentication failed.

Now, when I integrate Sandesha2, I do not get back this same exception.
Instead of this after time out, it throws time out exception.

I've followed the instructions provided as part of the article
http://wso2.org/library/1027

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong or is there any other  way
of integration sandesha2 and rampart.

This is a critical issue to be resolved, so please let me know with any
feedback/comments that would help me resolve this issue.

Regards,
Snehil Parekh.