Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Julia Chang <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 15:46:46 UTC

I can't build Geronimo-3.0.0

Hi, All.
I downloaded the source of geronimo-3.0.0 from release site and svn(tag).
I tried to buid them, but I got Build Error during building car file.

For example, In building welcome-tomcat(or any other car project form war),
I got,

Missing dependency: org.apache.geronimo.configs/jasper/3.0.0/car
Embedded error: org.apache.geronimo.config/tomcat7-deployer/3.0.0/car

In wiki, there are no build tips for that.
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo.html
Do you have any other tips?

Re: I can't build Geronimo-3.0.0

Posted by Tina Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please use apache maven 3.0.3 instead.

-----
Thanks!
Tina Li

Re: I can't build Geronimo-3.0.0

Posted by Julia Chang <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your comment.

JDK version is 1.6.0_u20,Maven version  is 2.2.1.
(as https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo.html)
OS is windowsXP.

Re: I can't build Geronimo-3.0.0

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.