Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 1999/01/12 00:06:23 UTC

mod_jserv/3646: Aliased servlet doesn't autoreload properties

>Number:         3646
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       Aliased servlet doesn't autoreload properties
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I alias a servlet and give it some properties in <zone>.properties. Works great.
Then, with autoreload.file turned on, I change the properties in <zone>.properties.
It doesn't autoreload them.
>How-To-Repeat:
Follow the steps I give above.
>Fix:
Probably fix the confFile variable in JServServletManager to point to the <zone>.properties file.