Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 18:04:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven Plugin Tools version 3.2

Hi,

We solved 10 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11139&version=18639

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11139&status=1

This version of the plugin tool can produce plugins that do not depend
on plexus-utils,
meaning the plugin can choose not to include plexus-utils.

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-027/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-027/org/apache/maven/plugin-
tools/maven-plugin-tools/3.2/maven-plugin-tools-3.2-source-release.zip

Staging site: (sync pending)
http://maven.apache.org/plugin-tools-3.2/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [Cancelled][VOTE] Release Maven Plugin Tools version 3.2

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
I just committed an improvement to replace this NPE with nice explanation why
this should never happen if plugin version is used consistently in every build
phase
see http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1406480&view=rev

this can help discover what happens on this project which should not

IMHO, this doesn't mean the actual staged version is wrong, but I still didn't
really tried it on multiple plugins to check: need to decide if they deserve a
new take

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.