Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Sh...@Sun.COM> on 2009/05/06 22:02:41 UTC

jdbc driver error in load

Are you using the php or rails version of the kit ?
I suggest you start with the php one as it has been more vigorously
tested and used by more people.

If you downloaded the mysql client jar and installed it in
$FABAN_HOME/benchmarks/OlioDriver/lib, it should work.
Faban will automatically include this in it's classpath, so there's no
need to set classpath manually.

Shanti