Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Slim Baltagi <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/31 11:57:35 UTC

Off-heap memory in Flink?

Hi

I remember seeing that using off-heap memory was on Flink’s roadmap as well
as a related pull request https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/290

Any update on such effort?

Thanks

Slim Baltagi

Re: Off-heap memory in Flink?

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hey!

There is the wiki on Flink's memory management:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53741525

Greetings,
Stephan

RE: Off-heap memory in Flink?